Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Quick List: Top 20 Songs of 2017

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and all that biz! It's time for my lists of favorite music of the year. I'm currently hard at work making an in-depth, detailed list of my top 20 albums of the year. So, to tide y'all over 'til then, here is a quick, commentary-free list of my top 20 songs of 2017!! Def czech the songs out on the accompanying Spotify playlist. I love each of these songs, and hope you'll enjoy them too! And I'd love to hear what songs you loved and couldn't stop bumpin' this year, down in the comments. Enjoy!

Top 20 Songs of 2017




20. St. Vincent - Pills
19. Open Mike Eagle - (How Could Anybody) Feel At Home
18. 
Alvvays - Dreams Tonite 
17. Joey Bada$$ - Rockabye Baby (ft. ScHoolboy Q)
16.
 Oh Sees - Keys to the Castle 
15.
 Father John Misty - Total Entertainment Forever
14.
Algiers - The Underside of Power
13. Gorillaz - Ascension (ft. Vince Staples)
12. King Krule - Dum Surfer
11. Sufjan Stevens - Wallowa Lake Monster
10. Vince Staples - Big Fish
9. King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - The Lord of Lightning
8. Oxbow - A Gentleman's Gentleman
7. Big K.R.I.T. - Big Bank (ft. T.I.)
6. Mount Eerie - Real Death
5. Converge - I Can Tell You About Pain
4. Kendrick Lamar - DNA.
3. Fleet Foxes - Third of May / Ōdaigahara
2. Tyler, the Creator - 911 / Lonely Boy
1. Lorde - Liability

No comments:

Post a Comment